• Campground ambush or treat, 4:30-6 p.m. Oct. 20, Keystone Accompaniment Park 1150 Keystone Accompaniment Park Road, Derry. Meet at the Kell Visitor Center. Details: 724-668-2939 or email@example.com.
• Hobgoblin Hikes, 7-9 p.m. Saturday Oct. 20, Twin Lakes Park, 194 Donohoe Road, Hempfield, or Oct. 27, Cedar Creek Park, 305 Port Royal Drive, Rostraver. Parents are encouraged to accompany children. Food and beverages will be sold. Donations accepted. Details: 724-830-3950 or co.westmoreland.pa.us/parks.
• Senior citizens account agenda party, 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. every Wednesday, West Hempfield Presbyterian Church, 8 West Hempfield Drive. Players should accompany their own lunch. Details: 724-712-4372.
• Matinee featuring “Latrobe: The Fabulous 50’s!,” 9:30 a.m. Saturday Oct. 20, Latrobe Breadth Historical Society, 416 Weldon St.; refreshments will be served.
• Discussion: “Should the government be complex in authoritative laws to adapt moral behavior?”; 7 p.m. Monday, Socrates Café, Delmont Accessible Library, 77 Greensburg St.
• Seton Hill University’s Wukich Center for Entrepreneurial Opportunities hosts a chargeless accessible address by Barbara Martin, CEO and Founder of KMA Design, 6 p.m. Tuesday, Seton Hill’s Cecilian Hall, One Seton Hill Drive, Greensburg. Register: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• “Marketing the President” with political memorabilia beneficiary Steve Mihaly, 6 p.m. Wednesday, Adams Memorial Library, 1112 Ligonier St. Latrobe, Registration: 724-539-1972.
• Café Art Program “Icon Artist Presentation,” by Tom Niggel, 2-4 p.m. Oct. 21, Greensburg Art Center, 230 Todd School Road, Greensburg. Refreshments will be served. Details: 724-837-6791 or greensburgartcenter.org.
• Chargeless branch on Understanding Financial Statements, 6-8 p.m. Oct. 22, Mt. Pleasant Library, 120 S. Church St. Register: 724-547-3850 or westmoreland.score.org.
• Flea market, ability and aged show, 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Cook Township Association Center, Route 711, Stahlstown. Cost per table: $10 if aloof and prepaid, $15 on day of sale. Food will be available. Details: 724-238-2630.
• Dining to accord fundraiser; Tuesday and Oct. 23, 30; Applebee’s in Hempfield, North Huntingdon, Murrysville and East Huntingdon; 15 percent of gain will be donated to Westmoreland Walks. Visit westmoreland walks.org to book a flyer.
• The Fabulous Gemtones concert, 7 p.m. Oct. 20, Norwin Elks Club, 150 Elk Lane, Irwin. Kitchen will be accessible 5:30-9 p.m. Cost: $18. Details: 724-863-3000.
• Westmoreland Shrine ancestors night agenda affair and ham dinner, 6 p.m. Saturday Oct. 20, Greensburg Masonic Center, 349 Donohoe Road, Hempfield. Admission: $8. Details: 724-836-1421.
• Pancake and sausage breakfast, 8 a.m.-noon Oct. 21, by the American Cancer Society Relay For Life in Greensburg, Volunteer Fire Department No. 2, 137 N. Pennsylvania Ave. Donation: $7.
• Madhatter tea to account West Newton Library, 1-3 p.m. Oct. 21, LaGrande, 105 Main St., West Newton, Cost: $15. Basket auction, best tea pot and tea cup bashful auction. Tickets: 724-633-0798.
• Ability appearance and broil sale, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Oct. 20, Indiana Social Center, 1001 Oak St., Indiana. Food will be available. Details: 724-465-2697.
• Monessen/Rostraver Rotary Club 2nd anniversary Zombie 5K Run/Walk Race, 7;30 a.m. registration, chase at 9 a.m. Oct. 20, Monessen City Park, Grand Boulevard. Cost: $30. Register: 724-880-9419 or runsignup.com/Race/PA/Monessen/MonessenRostraverRotaryClubZombie5k.
• Stammtisch reunion, 5-8 p.m. Oct. 19, Rathskeller of the Tin Lizzy, 259 Main St., Youngstown. Former acceptance of Evelyn Baker Ruffing and accompany are invited. Food and alcohol will be available. Details: 724-539-2171.
• Soup, sandwich and ambrosia meal, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, Fairview Church of God, Route 982 amid Kecksburg and Laurelville. Donations accepted. Details: 724-244-2716.
• Substance Addiction Ministry will present HOPE: Heroin Outreach Prevention and Education, a association acquaintance event, 7 p.m. Oct. 17, St. Agnes Church, Resurrection Hall, 11400 St. Agnes Lane, North Huntingdon. A chaplet and prayers for accretion at 6 p.m afore the presentation. Details: 412-337-7455 or Jenn.Macioce@gmail.com.
• Sould Out Quartet concert, 6 p.m. Saturday, New Stanton Assembly of God, 135 Assembly of God Lane.
• Blue Mass to account bounded and accompaniment badge officers, firefighters and emergency medical account cadre and families, 9:30 a.m. Oct. 21, Saint Vincent Archabbey Basilica, 300 Fraser-Purchase Road, Unity. The Rev. Joseph Adams will be arch celebrant and bedfellow apostle will be Carlos Jativa, an Allegheny County sheriff’s deputy.
— All-you-can-eat pancake breakfast, 8-10:30 a.m., Oct. 20, Bradenville United Methodist Church, Route 982. Menu includes sausage, applesauce and beverage. Cost: $5.
— Spaghetti banquet and broil sale, 3-6 p.m. Saturday Oct. 20, Arona United Methodist Church, Main Street. Cost: $7 or $5 for 12 and under.
— Roast beef dinner, 4-6:30 p.m. Oct. 20 Saturday, Christ United Methodist Church, 2800 Coulterville Road, North Huntingdon. Cost: $10, or $5 for 12 and under. Kids will additionally accept the best of hot dog, craven feel and mac & cheese.
— Pancake and sausage breakfast, 8-11 a.m. Oct. 20, Center Bethel Church of God, 428 Ruffsdale-Alverton Road, Alverton. Cost: $8. All gain account a Soldier’s Child Foundation-Adventure Camp for Accouchement of Fallen Soldiers from the tri-state area.
— Sauerkraut dinner, 4-7 p.m. Saturday Oct. 20, St. John’s United Church of Christ, 1230 Brownstown Road, Larimer. Cost: $10, or $5 for accouchement 12 and under. Crafts will be available. Details: 724-863-3093.
• Rummage sale, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Oct. 22-23, Congregation Emanu-El Israel, 222 N. Main St., Greensburg. Details: 724-834-0560.
Submissions from nonprofit or not-for-profit organizations for Briefly Speaking and Club News can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 724-838-5171 or mailed to 622 Cabin Hill Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601-1657. Submissions are due at atomic two weeks above-mentioned to the event. Each advertisement is printed once; there is no fee. Information: 724-836-4970.
Most Effective Ways To Overcome 11 Prepaid Card’s Problem | 11 Prepaid Card – 711 prepaid card
| Delightful in order to my own blog, on this period I’ll show you with regards to 711 prepaid card